Legal Administrative Assistant - Litigation
King & Jurgens is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant with 3+ years of litigation experience for our energy practice in New Orleans. This position requires an organized individual with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment. The position presents a great opportunity for somebody looking for interesting, complex legal work offering excellent pay and benefits.
- Support multiple attorneys to deliver high-quality legal services to clients
- Prepare and file legal documents, including e-filing
- Transcribe, draft, revise and proofread correspondence and other documents
- Coordinate multiple calendars, contacts, and legal files and dockets
- Maintain electronic and hard document matter files, and open and close files
- Prepare and submit expense reports, enter and revise attorney billable time, schedule meetings, professionally answer phones, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in the use of PDF editing software such as Nuance or Adobe
- Experience with LA and Federal Court procedures, including e-filing
- Experience with a document management system such as Worldox
- Ability to work well under pressure
King & Jurgens offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and 401(k) with matching and profit sharing. Please submit resume to email@example.com.