"Louisiana Super Lawyers" Honors Nine King, Krebs & Jurgens Attorneys for 2017
King, Krebs & Jurgens congratulates our Members selected to the 2017 Louisiana Super Lawyers list. The recognized attorneys are:
- Robert Burvant, Business Litigation
- J. Grant Coleman, Estate & Probate
- George "Jack" Jurgens III, Energy & Resources
- Henry King, Business Litigation
- Patricia Krebs, Business Litigation
- Timothy Madden, Business/Corporate
- Douglas Matthews, Transportation/Maritime
- David Strauss, Insurance Coverage
Additionally, Reed Coleman, Insurance Coverage was named to the magazine's "Rising Stars" list. This category recognizes "the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less," according to Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.