We take the time to fully understand our clients’ needs and to ensure that our endeavors effectively address all of those needs.
Diana J. Masters is a commercial litigation attorney in the New Orleans office of King & Jurgens who represents clients including marine service providers, auto dealers, food manufacturers, restaurant groups, and construction firms. She graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she was a William L. Crowe, Sr. Scholar.
Prior to her legal career, Diana was a clinical speech-language pathologist in the New Orleans area. She received her M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology from Purdue University, and her B.A. magna cum laude from Dartmouth College in Romance Languages and Psychological and Brain Sciences. She holds a Certificate in Health Law from Loyola College of Law. A native of the Bronx, NY, Diana has made New Orleans her home for over a decade.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Maritime Law Blog Post, Explicit Designation of Vessels Key for Suppliers Navigating CIMLA, Offshore Winds Blog (2019).
- Maritime Law Blog Post, What Qualifies as Necessaries Under the Commercial Instruments and Maritime Liens Act?, Offshore Winds Blog (2018).
- Comment, Tube Feeding in Cognitively Impaired Nursing Home Patients and the Flawed Legal Framework Guiding Decision Making, 39 T. Jefferson L. Rev. 1 (2016).
- Note, Mutual pharmaceutical co. v. Bartlett and the Demise of Recovery for Consumers of Generic Drugs, 60 Loy. L. Rev. 399 (2014).
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Federal Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Women Attorneys
- Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- RIDE New Orleans, Board Member
- Algiers Point Association, Board Member
- Secretary, 2019
- Planning and Zoning, Membership, Transportation, and Grants Committees
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
Purdue University, M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology, 2005
Dartmouth College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2002
Bar & Court Admissions