Through intelligent planning on each case and rigorous attention to detail, we provide our clients with efficient, effective representation.
Robin Cassedy is an associate in the New Orleans office of King & Jurgens. Her practice is focused on insurance defense, flood insurance defense, and general casualty defense. She also has experience in maritime law and general commercial litigation.
Before joining the firm, Robin served as a law clerk for Chief Judge Thibodeaux of the Louisiana Third Circuit Court of Appeal. Robin graduated cum laude from Tulane University Law School, where she was a student attorney in the Domestic Violence Clinic and a member of the International Criminal Court Moot Court team.
Robin is a native of Colorado. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Denver and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association
- Association of Women Attorneys
Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2015
University of Denver, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge Thibodeaux of the Louisiana Third Circuit Court of Appeal
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals