We’re a partner in business with our clients. That’s why our relationships matter most.
Tim Madden is a New Orleans native who handles commercial litigation and general corporate law and advices. He also handles general casualty defense, construction litigation, employment law, products liability, white collar crime defense, and insurance fraud and bad faith litigation.
He graduated summa cum laude from Loyola University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting and a secondary concentration in computer science. Prior to entering law school, Tim worked for three years as a Certified Public Accountant for Ernst & Whinney. In 1992, he received his juris doctor degree from Loyola University, graduating magna cum laude. During law school, he served as a member of the Loyola Law Review. He works primarily in the fields of commercial litigation and maritime personal injury defense.
- Represented a large supplier of meat products and fostered the expansion of the business from a local supplier to a USDA-licensed regional meat supplier, sold in major supermarket chains throughout the Gulf South
- Successfully defended indicted financial analyst during litigation proceedings
- Negotiated sale of All-Temp Refrigeration Services, Inc.
News & Appearances
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Board Member, Lasallian Christian Brothers Foundation District of San Francisco-New Orleans
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Law School Liaison Committee
Louisiana Super Lawyers List, 2017-2019
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1992
Loyola University, B.A., summa cum laude, business administration in accounting and computer science, 1987
- Judicial law clerk to the Honorable Chief Justice Pascal F. Calogero of the Louisiana Supreme Court
Bar & Court Admissions